Tuesday 11 October 2016

lush haul (9)


Last weekend I finally popped into Lush to pick up a few pieces from their new Halloween Collection. They had a lot of the Christmas Collection also, but I was drawn to the cute pumpkins and pretty leaves. My bedroom and bathroom has already been filled with incredible scents, so so happy with my purchases.

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar - A purchase I had to make again as I picked up a few of these last year is the sparkly pumpkin. I adore the scent of this little cutie - citrus and cinnamon. The fragrance lingers onto your skin and creates so many bubbles which I love coming from a bubble bar!

Rose Jam Shower Gel - Although this is from the Christmas range, I couldn't just not pick up a small bottle of Rose Jam as it is my all time favourite. Vanilla infusion combined with cleansing Sicilian lemon oil and fresh berry juice, it is one to lather up in the shower because it is gorgeous.

Ruby Red Slippers Bubble Bar - How lovely is this bubble bar? Another one for Christmas this year and I am in love. I have to say, this smells IN-CRED-IBLE. The spicy, floral fragrance will just relax you while you click your heels together in the bath.

Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb - This scent is ideal for Autumn with Japanese maple, soothing sandalwood oil and uplifting bergamot and neroil, It's the perfect morning bath treat. I saw a demo of this one in store and it creates lovely reds and orange clouds as it fizzes away.

Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb - One bath bomb that they have improved and changed is Shoot For The Stars. I saw one of the girls in the store do a demo of this and I was hooked instantly. It looks incredible to watch especially while you're in the bath, watching the water turn into a starry night sky.

Monsters Ball Bath Bomb - I thought this one would be a fun bath treat to have judging by the colours. I can't really describe the scent but It is really uplifting so I could imagine using this on the cooler days.

Have you picked up anything from the two new ranges?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
thank you for reading!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love everything you picked up. I can't wait to shop the Halloween & Christmas ranges when I'm back in the UK next week. Lush always have the best seasonal goodies.

    Kirsty - Life in Excess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I only have a lush store in my country and I don't have a bathtub... But when I visit the city the store is on, next month, I will definitely try the shower gels. Would you recommend anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment it's even (for me) a bit too early to pick up all the lush xmas stuff when I went in there the other day but have my eye on the Ruby slippers! I love sparkly pumpkin because he's just too gorgeous! I wish I had picked up the shower gel rose jam because it's one of my favourite scents. I did a massive haul post as well the other day and Boo bath melt and the Monster's ball are adorable! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to pick up some more Lush stuff! Great post hun!

    Georgie - As You Wish UK xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig