Sunday 6 December 2015

the christmas tag



What are in the photos? 
Acorns Christmas Decorations - Paperchase
Christmas Bell Hair Scrunchie - ASOS
The Magic Of Christmas Wand - Lush
Christmas Pudding Beanie - Matalan (Similar Here)
Jingle All The Way DVD - Amazon
  1. What is your favourite Christmas film? There are so many to choose from, but I'd probably have to say Jingle All The Way. I watch this every Christmas without fail. You obviously can't beat The Grinch and Elf, those and other films really do get me into the festive spirit.
  2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? I tend to open one present on Christmas Eve which is just new pyjamas to wear for Christmas morning. I have done this ever since I was a kid so it's become a tradition for me now. Then we open all the other presents on Christmas morning and some when we meet up with our family.
  3. Do you have a Christmas memory? When I was younger my grandparents would take me to this neighbourhood that decorated all their houses so amazing. Like I'm talking lights that flash along to Christmas music. I loved just sitting in the back of the car looking at all the amazing decorations.
  4. Favourite Festive Food? I LOVE pigs in blanket. When my mum does the Christmas dinner she always gives me extra because she knows how much I love them.
  5. Favourite Christmas Gift? This is a tough one but I'll never forget when my parents wrapped a big box and every time I opened it another box would show up and then another and so on. When I got to the last box it contained McFLY tickets! I was literally so happy as this was my first McFLY concert of many more to come.
  6. Favourite Christmas Scent? At the moment I am loving cinnamon and I have a candle that smells of Holiday spices. It is bloomin' gorgeous.
  7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? I tend to just sit with the family and watch many Christmas films and munch on so much chocolate.
  8. What's on the top of your tree? It is a big silver star. It used to be an angel but she broke. (sad emoji face)
  9. As a kid what was one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? I never asked for any certain present when I was younger and still don't. I am over the moon with whatever I do get.
  10. What is the best part about Christmas for you? Spending time with my loved ones. It makes me so happy to see my relatives happy.
Copy and paste these questions and comment down below your answers.

you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loved this! Your blog is so cute:) I would be thankful if you could check out mine, I've also done the Christmas Tag!
    Kaci x
    kacijadestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The text is quite small on this post which made it quite hard to read, maybe make the writing larger?
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig