Tuesday 2 June 2015

payday wishlist (2)


Blue Check  Dress - River Island //  Romper - Topshop -  // Pencil Skirt - New Look // Boyfriend Jeans - Topshop // Handbag - Fossil // Plastic Sunglasses - H&M
Payday is just around the corner so here I am today with a new payday wishlist. Starting off with a pair of black dungarees, I stated on Twitter earlier today that I don't know whether to have a pair because they just go in and out of fashion every single year! But as soon as I saw this pair on Topshop i'm starting to rethink it all and now I want to give them a try. A beauty product next and now that I have said that I want to try at least everything from Lush besides their bath products, I come across their shampoo bars. I've heard good and bad things said about them but I did have a smell of this when I was in Lush a while back and it really made me wish I'd of bought it to give it a try. If you are wondering what it smells like, it smells like Rose Jam (love heart emojis). I have been seeing these button front pencil skirts for a while now and it's been a long search to find the perfect one. Until I found this one from New Look in a tan colour which is something I would never normally want but I could imagine styling this with a few of my Summer items.
I am so happy that check is coming back this Summer, so easy to style and you can still look chic especially in this check dress from River Island. Next are some boyfriend jeans from Topshop, I am loving my ripped jeans from New Look but I think I do need a pair of boyfriend jeans for the Summer which are ripped aswell. I have been slightly obsessed with Fossil at the moment and I just want all their handbags in their collection. But this Sydney Satchel one needs to be added to my collection of handbags. Polka dots and camel are perfect for Summer. Lastly are some sunglasses from H&M which are the mint/white frames, always love H&Ms sunglasses so will most likely be picking up this pair.
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig