Monday 28 September 2015

visiting the whitmore tea room - three mile lane

I was recently in Stoke with Sean and he had told me about this cute tea room that is named from my surname which is Whitmore. I was pretty looking forward to travelling to this tea room. I had been to many tea rooms before but this one was special to me and it had everything that I love. When we arrived we saw the cute cottage like cafe, I of course liked the look of it. I just wanted to get inside. When we walked in the rooms were so bright and pastel was everywhere. The tables were laid out so perfectly that I really didn't want to ruin any of it. The tea cups just reminded me of Alice In Wonderland straight away and the cup that the milk was in reminded me of something from Beauty & The Beast, I felt like I was in tea heaven. We arrived at around 11am so we planned to have breakfast but the lunch menu caught my eye more. I had prawns in cocktail sauce finger sandwiches along with a pot of english breakfast tea. After me and Sean had our sandwiches we eyed up the cakes at the back of the cafe which were all laid out with labels on to tell us which are which. I of course the coffee queen had to have a slice of the coffee cake, whilst Sean had a white chocolate and vanilla slice. They sure give you a big piece which you can't complain about as it's what you expect when you get a slice of cake.Overall it's a cute little tea room and if you are planning on going with friends or family you can book a table which is something I would do next time.
The official website - here - Located in Newcastle-Under-Lyme











thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig