Friday 9 March 2018

last minute mother's day gifts

As Mother's Day is fast approaching, I thought I would share with you a few last minute gift idea's in case you're struggling to find that perfect gift for your mum or nan. First of all, you can't beat a lovely make-up set and I love this one from Ted Baker. Their gift sets are so gorgeous with hints of rose gold and peonies. The bits of make-up that you get inside the bag are even more dreamy.
Onto fragrance's and I had to add two in that my mum personally chose herself to be included in my post. Starting with 'Lovely' by Sarah Jessica Parker. I sometimes like to borrow this because it smells so good. It works for any occasion and lasts all day.
Another one that is my mum's favourite is 'Intimately' by Victoria Beckham. This is a gorgeous fragrance and get asked a lot what it is that I'm wearing. The bottle is so pretty aswell.

Jewellery is a sentimental gift to get somebody you love and Pandora is the perfect place for that. From charm bracelets, to rings and necklaces, you will find that gift for your mum for mothers day.

Below I have added more idea's for Mother's Day :
  
  
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig