Monday 5 March 2018

a march to do list

1. Pick up some home decor pieces for Spring. I have my eye on this Gold Tealight Holder that I saw on Megan's Instagram story.

2. Get my hands on some Pixi skincare - after hearing so many great things about their glow tonic, I feel like now is the time to try it!

3. Make some delicious healthy smoothies. Time to dig out my blender and buy some colourful fruits. I used to love having a strawberries, raspberries and blackberries with some oats in my morning smoothies.

4. Spring clean - move around some bits on my dressing table and throw out some things. Give old books to charity, put away the winter clothes and bring out the Spring scents in candles.

5. Invest in some pretty daffodils and tulips to make my bedroom feel fresh and brighter.

6. Bake some Rice Crispy Cakes (recipe here) love adding mini eggs because why not?

7. Book myself in for a new hair do for Spring/Summer.

8. Paint my nails in some pretty neutral colours. Essie's Eternal Optimist is a gorgeous blush pink.

9. Buy this lovely blouse from Topshop before it sells out again!

10. Continue to eat healthy. Loving Linda McCartney food range especially the leek and cheese plaits.
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig