Saturday 19 September 2015

20 random facts about me

I have been wanting to do a personal post for a while now but just never knew what to talk about. But then I thought not many of my readers probably know me very well so I have decided to put together 20 random facts about myself. If you've done one of these yourself, comment a link below in the comments for me to check out as I love reading these sort of posts. It took me a while to come up with 20 facts but here's what I came up with...
1. I have never broken a bone in my body.
2. I love some good 80's music classics. I will listen to 80's music all day every day, it's just the best!
3. The nicest celebrity I have ever met is Gok Wan. He is truly my favourite person.
4. I love a good Mojito on a night out, if there are no Mojito's I will just have a boring vodka and coke.
5. Spiders terrify me, if I will one even if it's small I will just vacuum it up or if it's big then I will just run away and scream. My fear of them gets worse every time.
6. I really don't like sweets/candy. The smell of any sweet makes me want to vom. But I do love cakes, chocolate and doughnuts.
7. I love all Disney movies but my two favourites are Beauty & The Beast mainly because I love Belle so much and Peter Pan because I have always had a weird crush on Peter.
8. My nickname as a child was "Little Chinese Girl". It all started from my mothers mum who thought I looked like a Chinese child because my eyes were so dark but they didn't go to my hazel eye colour until I was 5 years old.
9. Ryan Reynolds is a total dreamboat and my biggest "celebrity crush" if I had to choose one.
10. When I go to the cinema I have to have nachos and a mixed tango blast. I don't like popcorn so much.
11. I have kept nearly every cinema ticket from the first time I went to the cinema and to now. I don't know why I have but it's become a big habit.
12. I love TV shows. For example I love Friends, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Suits and The Walking Dead.
13. Speaking of TV shows I know almost every Friends episode word for word. Even my boyfriend find it annoying at times.
14. I have one tattoo above my left ankle of a moon, I got it when I was 18. I'm currently wanting to get another tattoo but I am unsure what to get yet.
15. I really want to own a pug one day.
16. I can never just sit inside all day I love to adventure out to different places. Some day I would love to travel around to places like France, Rome and America. Many more of course.
17. I used to believe in fairies when I was younger.
18. As much as I love Disney I have never had the chance to go to Disney Land/World.
19. I am rubbish at anything sporty. In primary school I love netball and hockey but now I just hate sport activities.
20. I can't drive. I have had lessons but haven't passed yet.
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig