Thursday 29 September 2016

my october to do list

01. Bake some Halloween inspired cupcakes. I am loving Zoella's Apple Crumble Cupcakes - recipe is here.
02. Find the perfect pumpkin to carve for Halloween by visiting a pumpkin patch farm.
03. Grab myself some bath treats from the Lush Halloween collection, I love the look of Boo which is a cute bath melt, Monsters Ball bath bomb and Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar!
04. Spend a rainy day finishing off my Harry Potter Magical Creatures Colouring Book.
05. Make the perfect hot chocolate.
06. Go on Autumnal walks in the woods where I can finally wear wellies from Joules.
07. Find a huge, cosy coat to keep me warm on cold October days, I love this parka with a faux fur liner.
08. Wear dark shades on my lips and nails. I always wear MAC Glaringly Hip on my lips and Essie Wicked on my nails.
09. Eat lots of treats. Mr Kiplings Fiendish Fancies are my favourite!
10. Watch Hocus Pocus on repeat.


you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful Cosmetics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so bad that I've never seen Hocus Pocus - thats a must for me this Autumn!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig