Tuesday 30 August 2016

my new autumn bits

I am so happy that A/W styles have now popped into the stores, so of course I went a bit crazy. But I am very happy with what I have got. Primark and New Look have so many lovely pieces in right now and it was very hard to leave some behind in the store but I will most likely go back again to purchase them. For now these are some of the bits that I have got.



Primark had SO much a/w stuff that I just couldn't control myself. I decided to pick up a cute burgundy pinafore/dungaree dress because I have been wanting one for so long! For £12 I couldn't resist and it goes with everything. I am already wanting to wear it out but it is far too warm to yet. Next to that I saw a cute black/grey denim jacket for £12 also. Denim jackets were never my 'thing' fashion wise, I always thought they were uncomfortable to wear and just never found the right one. This one from Primark is perfect, it's short and the sleeves roll up perfectly.
As I was looking around I came across two pretty blouses. £10 each I couldn't resist especially because of how pretty they both looked. They have these cute ruffles at the front which adds a little bit of detailing to give it that sort of vintage look which I like.
New Look had a lovely range of autumn items but I just couldn't bring myself to spend so much money in there, so I just went for one thing and it was this lovely leopard print funnel neck top. I was debating whether to get the top or the skirt, but I just loved the top more. It has a cut out at the back which shows a bit of skin.
Lastly I went into Lush and decided to pick up two pots of goodness. Firstly I went for the salted coconut hand scrub. As soon as the winter months hits my hands are going to become dry and parched. So I picked this up to exfoliate, cleanse and hydrate them. It smells divine with the argan oil, lemon, sea salt and coconut leaves.
Lastly I picked up a soon to be favourite of mine which is the cup o' coffee face and body mask. I have been wanting to give this a try for so long and now I finally have it. One of the girls in Lush said that this a perfect wake me up for the mornings especially for your skin. All you do is smooth it over your face and body, leave it for 10 - 15 minutes and then rinse it all off in the shower. The smell is just strong and dark, I love it already.

Have you stocked up for Autumn/Winter yet?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
thank you for reading! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. great!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely things! That Salted Coconut Hand Scrub sounds amazing! I need to buy it!! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. these all look lovely, I'm loving new look for AW fashion right now

    www.sonias-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig