Friday 1 January 2016

lush the magic of christmas wand bubble bar


Lush's The Magic Of Christmas - £5.95 Each
I know I am a little late with this now but I still haven't talked about how much I love The Magic Of Christmas Wand from Lush. I used this over Christmas and I couldn't get enough. The smell and the bubbles it creates is amazing. I got at least 3-4 baths from this as it is reusable and you can just break off small pieces.
The bar is shaped like a star and is placed at the end of a cinnamon stick with a red ribbon and a small bell tied on it. It is so beautiful to look at with it's burnt orange shade covered in gold glimmer. It has an almond smell to it along with the cinnamon. You can make pretty swirls in the water when you move it around in the water to make it a light orange shade. I couldn't smell the cinnamon as soon as it hit the water, just that lovely orange smell that wasn't too strong. I will most likely buy this again when it is released in Lush.

you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig