Tuesday, 20 June 2017

beauty bits i will be taking on holiday

Putting together a holiday make-up bag is never as easy as it looks. Especially when you are only taking hand luggage. In 3 weeks I will be going to Barcelona for 4 days with my boyfriend Sean and now it is time to get prepped and ready!
I thought I would show you some of the beauty bits I will be taking away with me.
The last time I went away on holiday I took with me this Bourjois City Radiance foundation which gives me high coverage but still leaves me a dewy look. I love how it contains spf. For concealer I will be taking my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in a light shade to add under my eyes to cover any darkness I might have.

To highlight I will be taking a new product that I bought the other day which is the Makeup Revolution Highlight in Ever Glow which so far gives my skin a healthy glow. For eyes I will be taking the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette in My Paradise which is absolutely stunning. For mascara it will have to be the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, this is one amazing mascara and will continue buying it.

Lips become high maintenance whenever I am on holiday so I always like to pack a lip balm for my dry lips and of course some lippy, so I will be taking the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp.

What are your make-up essentials for a summer holiday?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin

thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Milkyte4 | Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig